About Honey Cafe in Glen Ellyn
Honey is a neighborhood café with some distinctions.
- We recycle everything we can.
- We use Amish chicken.
- Our beef is natural, grass fed and often local.
- Our salmon is wild caught.
- We get fresh produce delivered every day.
- Our mixed greens are organic.
- Our soy milk and tofu are organic.
- Our Metropolis coffee is fair trade, organic and locally roasted.
- Our iced teas are organic.
- We have organic beer and wine selections. We even have Red Bridge, a gluten-free beer.
- We have highly trained baristas who make amazing espresso drinks.
- Our bread is from the artisanal bakery La Briola, delivered fresh daily.
- We make everything from scratch, including all of our salad dressings and sauces (except the ketchup).
- We offer gluten-free bread for many delicious items.
- We bake all of our bakery items in house, from scratch everyday, to make every calorie so worth it.
- We offer lots of vegetarian and healthy choices, we celebrate the diversity in food preferences and welcome special requests.
- We love being part of the community and are most grateful for all of your support!
We are dedicated to quality and responsibility; our goal is to increase organic and locally grown options as they become more available.